OUR COURSE: DIGITAL MARKETER
This Apprenticeship provides the breadth and depth of skills and knowledge needed for employment in Digital Marketing.
Total cost per candidate
Employer 5% contribution once Levy exhausted or Non Levy Employer£550.00
End Point Assessment Cost
(Paid by Kiwi)
Levy employers can use their funds to fully pay for this qualification
Non Levy employers pay 5% contribution (£550.00) and remaining 95% can be government funded. Please make an enquiry for further details
The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. A digital marketer will typically be working as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign. The marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions. They will normally report to a digital marketing manager, a marketing manager or an IT Manager.
Typical Job Roles
Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Campaign Executive, Social Media Executive, Content Co-ordinator, Email Marketing Assistant, SEO Executive, Analytics Executive, Digital Marketing Technologist.
Individual employers will set the selection criteria, but this might include GCSEs, A levels, a level 2 apprenticeship or other relevant qualifications, relevant experience and/or an aptitude test with a focus on functional maths. Employers are likely to be looking for a proven passion for digital and social media.
How will this course be taught?
This is a work based qualification. Learners will be visited in their workplace by a Kiwi trainer, who will assess them using observation, discussion, product evidence, assignments and witness statements. Trainers will require access to carry out observation of the learner in the workplace demonstrating their skills, attributes and competencies. This will be necessary and will be used to assess your competence in your job. There will be a mandatory one day per month day release to the Kiwi training centre in Southampton.
What are the career/progression opportunities?
Junior Management Consultant Level 4 Apprenticeship
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
UNDERPINNING SKILLS, ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIOURS
City & Guilds
Applications accepted throughout the year.
Full funding is available for 16-18 year-olds. Funding may also be available for those 19+, however this based on prior attainment and on an individual basis. Please refer to Levy & Non Levy funding page.
Minimum of 15 months
The support that we have had from Kiwi has been better than any other training provider we have previously worked with. Their professionalism and industry knowledge is outstanding. Kerry Weir, Team Leader, Enham Trust
I have been very impressed with the apprentices Kiwi has recruited within our business. We have had three over the past two years and all have fitted in extremely well and contributed to our growing business. Dan Peachey, Commercial Director, Intonation Ltd
Great training and excellent flexibility around our business. Kiwi training assessors came out to see my staff at all odd hours as our carers don’t work 9-5 hours. We have had 15 staff complete and will be putting the next cohort through Kiwi too. Cindy Grant, Registered Manager, Squirrels Care Home
We previously used a college to deliver our hospitality courses to our staff, but we didn’t want to release our apprentices off site one day a week. Kiwi assessors came out and delivered on site. This helped with productivity and staff moral as our young staff didn’t want to sit in a classroom. Working well and very pleased with the results. Kelly Travers, Operations Director, Costa Coffee