Here at Kiwi, we believe that the best and most innovative British qualifications should be available to everyone - no matter where in the world you are.
Once you have enrolled onto your new qualification with us, you will be contacted by your new UK based expert training assessor who will send you through your induction and welcome letter to the course. Course material will be issued right away so you can get going with gathering your evidence to become accredited.
Our training assessor will arrange a one to one interactive call each month to ensure you're on track and provide ongoing support and guidance. During your course, your assessor may visit in person to conduct an observation with constructive feedback.
Intuitive interface and fabulous features - software has been perfected over 10 years of development.
- Unlimited media storage with no cap on the number of files you can upload.
- Robust electronic signatures which comply with all standard codes of practice.
- Data stored on encrypted servers help within the United Kingdom. Hard drives encrypted to AES-256bit standard.
- Data backed up every fifteen minutes with disaster recovery for ninety days. Our database is backed up in full every 24 hours, and incrementally every 15 minutes.
- Online & offline plans, assessments & reviews
- Initial assessment integration
- Annoted feedback
- Progress tracking & live reporting
- Individual dashboards
- Timesheets & portfolio journal
- Student resources