Interested in joining our growing team at Kiwi Education Ltd? We have a vacancy in administration, employability team.
Apply for the role here --> https://bit.ly/2yK1bea
Qualified/Unqualified NVQ Trainer Required
We are an award winning independent vocational education training provider looking for positive dynamic people to join our fast expanding team who are wanting to help others progress and develop through their apprenticeship. We have an exciting employment opportunity available for candidates looking to deliver apprenticeships within the Devon region.
NVQ / Apprenticeship delivery in:
We welcome applicants who can deliver Level 2, 3 & 5.
Within the context of the various vocational areas, the post holder will be responsible for a case load of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line with contractual requirements and targets.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate. - Create learner portfolios to agreed target standards and ensure they are submitted on time.
- Visit candidates at least within the workplace to provide support. Requirements for the successful Apprenticeship Assessor:
- Own transport and the ability to cover the South East Skills of the successful Management Apprenticeship Assessor
- To have up to-date practical experience, knowledge and understanding of Management
- Have good, written and verbal communication skills and be able to relate well to staff and learners of all abilities
- Be able to prioritise and manage workload which will include time management of travel to various locations to visit, train and assess learners
- To have the ability and desire to deliver taught training sessions to both groups and individuals with regards to the full Apprenticeship framework which includes; Vocational Qualification, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills which includes English, Maths and ICT - Be able to work with an organised and methodical approach
- Be able to work effectively under pressure to meet contract deadlines - Self-motivated but equally work well in a team setting
- Good literacy and numeracy (GCSE A-C or equivalent) essential
- Strong customer service ethic
- TAQA or Assessors award (if qualified)
- Own NVQ L2 or L3 qualification would support application but not essential All staff and regular volunteers are required to undertake Full Enhanced DBS.
- AAT qualifications advantageous
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year